miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Se una estrella como katy perry

E.T
letra:
You're so hypnotising could u be the devil, could you be an angel your touch magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing  They say be afraid you're not like the others, futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand u  You're from a whole other/another world a different dimension you open my eyes and im ready to go, lead me into the light  Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison take me, t-t-take me wanna be your victim, ready for abduction boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away its supernatural, extraterrestrial  You're so super sonic wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic  You're from a whole other/another world a different dimension you open my eyes and im ready to go, lead me into the light  Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison take me, t-t-take me wanna be your victim, ready for abduction boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away its supernatural, extraterrestrial  There is this transcendental, on another level boy, you're my lucky star i wanna walk on your wave length and be there when you vibrate for you i risk it all  Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison take me, t-t-take me wanna be your victim, ready for abduction boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away its supernatural, extraterrestrial  Extraterrestrial Extraterrestrial  Boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away its supernatural, extraterrestrial
Letra de E.T (En español)
Eres tan hipnotizante podría ser el diablo, ¿podría ser un ángel su toque de magnetización se siente como ir flotando, deje mi cuerpo ardiente  Ellos dicen tener miedo no eres como los demás, los amantes futurista ADN diferente, que no entiende u  Usted es de un conjunto la otra / otro mundo una dimensión diferente abre los ojos y soy listo para salir, me llevan a la luz  Bésame, k-k-me besas infectar a mí con tu amor, y me llenes con tu veneno tómame, t-t-me lleve quiero ser tu víctima, listo para el secuestro muchacho, estás a un extranjero, su toque tan lejos su sobrenatural, extraterrestre  Eres tan Super Sonic quiero sentir tu poder, stumb con tu láser tu beso es cósmica, cada movimiento es magia  Usted es de un conjunto la otra / otro mundo una dimensión diferente abre los ojos y soy listo para salir, me llevan a la luz  Bésame, k-k-me besas infectar a mí con tu amor, y me llenes con tu veneno tómame, t-t-me lleve quiero ser tu víctima, listo para el secuestro muchacho, estás a un extranjero, su toque tan lejos su sobrenatural, extraterrestre  Hay esta trascendental, en otro nivel chico, tu eres mi estrella de la suerte Quiero caminar en su longitud de onda y estar allí cuando vibran para ti todo riesgo i  Bésame, k-k-me besas infectar a mí con tu amor, y me llenes con tu veneno tómame, t-t-me lleve quiero ser tu víctima, listo para el secuestro muchacho, estás a un extranjero, su toque tan lejos su sobrenatural, extraterrestre  Extraterrestre  Extraterrestre  Chico, eres un extranjero, su toque tan lejos su sobrenatural, extraterrestre
E.T  en flauta

Notas para flauta del tema “E.T.” de Katy Perry (con la participación de Kanye West):

so| so| so| so| so| fa# so|
so| so| so| fa# so| mi so| so| so| fa# so| mi
so| so| so| so| so| fa# so|
so| so| so| fa# so| mi so| so| so| fa# so| mi

so| fa# mi si la so| fa# mi si la so| fa# mi
mi si la so| fa#
mi mi mi mimi mi mi mi mimi si la


Se repite el primer bloque de notas y luego

mi mi so| la si do si
mi so| la si so| fa# mi

E.T acordes

Em7 You're so hypnotising C9                    D4 could u be the devil, could you be an angel Em7 your touch magnetizing C9                         D4 feels like going floating, leaves my body glowing Em7 They say be afraid C9                          D4 you're not like the others, futuristic lover Em7            C9           D4 different DNA, they don't understand you     Em7 You're from a whole other world C9                D4 a different dimension Em7 you open my eyes C9                      D4 and im ready to go, lead me into the light  C9         D4 Kiss me, k-k-kiss me Em7 infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison C9        D4 take me, t-t-take me Em7 wanna be your victim, ready for abduction C9     D4             Em7     G boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign C9     D4         Em7     G its supernatural, extraterrestrial  Em7 You're so super sonic C9                      D4 wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers Em7 your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic    Em7 You're from a whole other world C9           D4 a different dimension Em7 you open my eyes Em7 and im ready to go, lead me into the light  C9        D4 Kiss me, k-k-kiss me Em7                       G infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison C9        D4 take me, t-t-take me Em7                   G wanna be your victim, ready for abduction C9    D4         Em7     G                 C9 boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign     D4      Em7     G             C9 its supernatural, extraterrestrial  C9                        C9 There is this transcendental, on another level   Em7                  D4 boy, you're my lucky star C9              C9 i wanna walk on your wave length   Em7                      D9 and be there when you vibrate C9                 C9 for you i risk it all, All  C9       D4 Kiss me, k-k-kiss me Em7                         G infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison C9        D4 take me, t-t-take me Em7                     G wanna be your victim, ready for abduction C9    D4          Em7    G                C9 boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign      D4       Em7     G its supernatural, extraterrestrial  C9  D4  Em7  G               D9             Extraterrestrial   D4  Em7  G                 D9             Extraterrestrial       D4          Em7   Ab                 C9 boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign      D4      Em7    G its supernatural, extraterrestrial
E.T (video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM&ob=av3e

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario